3. Types of Information Collected. Several types of data are collected from you when you visit our Site, including: (1) Non-Personal Information; and (2) Personal Information. Certain types of data are specifically not collected, including any financial or credit card information and personal information from children.
a. Non-Personal Information. We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
- The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Site;
- The date and time you accessed our Site; and
- The pages you visited.
b. Personally Identifiable Information. We only collect certain personally identifiable information about you via this Site when you provide it ("Personal Information"). This information can be gathered when you send us feedback or an e-mail, when you register for certain services, or directly in response to inquiries on the Site. In all such cases you choose whether to provide us with the personally identifiable information ("PII").
5. Information NOT Collected.
a. Personally Identifiable Information. Our activities and your use of the Site do not require you to disclose, nor require us to request or collect, any financial or credit card information, or any other PII not described above, such as home contact information, date of birth, Social Security number, or other similar non-public PII. We do not request, solicit or intend to collect any such information and you should not disclose, enter or upload any such information on the Site. If we discover that such information was disclosed by you, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information; however, we are not liable for any consequences relating to such disclosures of information.
b. No Personal Information from Children. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. Children are not permitted to use the Site and we request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding children under the age of 13 is not collected, We do not knowingly distribute PII regarding children under the age of 13. However, if the parent or guardian of a child under 13 believes that the child has provided us with PII, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us at www.rumsfeld.com to request that this information be deleted from our files.
6. Use and Disclosure of Information Collected. Our use and disclosure of certain information varies with respect to the type of information collected.
a. Non-Personal Information. We may use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness and use of the Site, to consider potential improvements to the Site or detect security issues. Information gathered may also be used in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may engage a third party's software or services to assist us with these analyses. We may share or transfer such aggregate, Non-Personal Information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
b. Personal Information. We use Personal Information collected through the Site for purposes of communicating with you and sending you, at your request, information including:
- free electronic newsletters; and
- promotional e-mails for activities or about information related to our Site or organization.
You will have the choice to opt-in to receive newsletters and promotional e-mails for additional information, products and/or services. An "unsubscribe" link will be included in all electronic marketing communications sent on our behalf. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive such materials, please follow the specific instructions included within that electronic communication. Also, we may use third-parties to assist us with our marketing efforts, but we do not provide Personal Information collected through the Site to any third party for their own marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for other, non-marketing purposes may also occur in certain situations such as:
- Responding to a subpoena, court order or other such request;
- Responding to a law enforcement agency's request or as otherwise required by law;
- If disclosure is necessary for safety or security purposes; and
- Providing Personal Information to a third party if we file for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of our assets.
8. Other Websites. Please be aware that the Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those websites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other websites or of third parties. If you visit such other websites and/or provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party's privacy policies before providing any data to them. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs ("Graphics Interchange Format") to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
9. Security. We take commercially reasonable measures (such as utilizing technology, and access controls and restrictions) to protect the privacy of your Personal Information and the security of the Site. However, we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of any information that is transmitted over the internet.
10. Questions. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or the use of your information, or to modify or update any information we have received, please email: email@example.com.
Effective: February 4, 2011